COD5: World at War - Preview Screenshots

Posts in this forum will show as News and Announcments on the front page of the site.

Moderator: Mustangz

Mustangz
Site Admin
Site Admin

COD5: World at War - Preview Screenshots

Post#1 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:04 am

Screenshots on some German site...
http://www.pcaction.de/?article_id=648287

Khasz
The Real Deal
The Real Deal

Post#2 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:16 am

FYI this isn't COD5, it is just being called CoD: World at War.

The Trailer will be released tomorrow (June 21st)

I'm really happy they went back to WW2 but the are adding vehicles :(

Also kinda sketchy that Infinity Ward isn't doing this Treyarch is. They did CoD3 which didn't do so hot.

Baldy
I'm so Focker, you can't even comprehend
I'm so Focker, you can't even comprehend

Post#3 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:23 am

Infinity ward is doing cod6. I guess that they refuse to push 1 out a year so Treyarch is doing it when infinity ward wont. Also just like cod3 it will be console only. I really dont expect to much untill infinity ward picks up the next one.

Mustangz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:15 am

I don't think I ever even heard of Call of Duty until CoD4 was released and a buddy here at work told me to get it. And if Baldy knows what he's talking about, then I won't ever play #5 anyhow.. fps on console = teh suk (IMO).

Bardak
Focker
Focker

Post#5 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:16 am

If they would stop making these games so friggin' linear, I would love to play them again. Moving from point A->B->C->D etc to the end gets boring. I would rather have some actual freedom to make decisions in an situation and have different outcomes as a result.

Still one of my all time favorite series though.

Hochi
Newb
Newb

Post#6 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:55 am

I had CoD2 and i loved that game, when CoD3 came out, i bought it for my ps3. I was extremly dissapointed...i did not like it at all, i got bored of that toooo quickly. but when CoD4 came out man, thats a frikkin great game, i still play that more then WoW :P. I hope they make CoD5 good, but their heading the wrong way by adding vehicles. NO MORE HALO!!! Srly if u want a game that is good with vehicles go buy the new battlefield when it comes out. Idk...ill go buy it, when it comes out and see if its ok.

Kriegan
WTF?!?
WTF?!?

Post#7 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Mustangz wrote:fps on console = teh suk (IMO).

Where's my mouse and keyboard when I need it?

Khasz
The Real Deal
The Real Deal

Post#8 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:39 am

Mustangz wrote:I don't think I ever even heard of Call of Duty until CoD4 was released and a buddy here at work told me to get it. And if Baldy knows what he's talking about, then I won't ever play #5 anyhow.. fps on console = teh suk (IMO).

Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, AND PC.

FPS on a consoles don't suck. They are much better IMO. Everyone is on an even playing field (same hardware) and no way to cheat other then in game bugs that get patched quick(software completely locked down). Before you say controllers < keyboard/mouse go buy the adapter for a keyboard and mouse for the PS3 or 360.

Rumors flying around are saying the Wii version will support the gun which would be pretty badass.
Steam Profile
Blizzard: Higgy345#1361
Epic, Origin, uPlay, Bethesda: Higgy345
The world needs more game launchers

Badges
We don't need no stinkin badges
We don't need no stinkin badges

Post#9 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 am

Khasz wrote:
Mustangz wrote:I don't think I ever even heard of Call of Duty until CoD4 was released and a buddy here at work told me to get it. And if Baldy knows what he's talking about, then I won't ever play #5 anyhow.. fps on console = teh suk (IMO).

Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, AND PC.

FPS on a consoles don't suck. They are much better IMO. Everyone is on an even playing field (same hardware) and no way to cheat other then in game bugs that get patched quick(software completely locked down). Before you say controllers < keyboard/mouse go buy the adapter for a keyboard and mouse for the PS3 or 360.

Rumors flying around are saying the Wii version will support the gun which would be pretty badass.

keyboard/mouse > controllers
We Don't Need No Stink'n Badges!

Return to “News and Announcements”