Down?

Posts in this forum will show as News and Announcments on the front page of the site.

Moderator: Mustangz

Mustangz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Down?

Post#1 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:58 pm

What? We weren't down... all 25+ of you must have been imagining things simultaneously.
You are all DeRAngEd anyway.... who know's WHAT you've been drinking or smoking.. sheesh, get off my back all ready!!!

ASSHOLES!!

:wink:

Thule
I'm so Focker, you can't even comprehend
I'm so Focker, you can't even comprehend

Post#2 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:54 pm

I could see it being down briefly while you changed to this sweet halloween style

Good job on that

chubs
Focker
Focker

Post#3 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:41 am

I could swear it was down again.

Tourniquet
The Grumpy Rocket Scientist

Post#4 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:43 am

Yea, was down for me all morning.

Tourniquet

Post#5 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:05 pm

I hope this host is paying you to host the site Dustin, it f'n sucks.

Mustangz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#6 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:15 pm

What's the issue? I haven't noticed anything.... and I don't recall anyone else complaining about anything recently.

Tourniquet

Post#7 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:54 pm

Page not found, internal error, taking forever to load. It's a consistent issue for me at random times throughout the week, but the last few days, has been worse than normal. No one else has said anything because if it's down, we can't post to complain. When it's back up, we aren't thinking about writing complaint threads, we've got stuff to post about and get back to life. I see plenty of others bitching about it in game when it's down though, so it's not just me. I think we've just come to count on the boards being down 1 every 3 visits and have learned to live with it.

Mustangz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#8 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:13 pm

Tourniquet wrote:Page not found, internal error, taking forever to load. It's a consistent issue for me at random times throughout the week, but the last few days, has been worse than normal. No one else has said anything because if it's down, we can't post to complain. When it's back up, we aren't thinking about writing complaint threads, we've got stuff to post about and get back to life. I see plenty of others bitching about it in game when it's down though, so it's not just me. I think we've just come to count on the boards being down 1 every 3 visits and have learned to live with it.

I honestly find that very odd. I visit the forums at least 3-4 times a day, and I haven't seen any of these issues. Once in a great while does it error out. Are there any particular times during the day that it seems to happen more?

Ennjay
Almost a Focker
Almost a Focker

Post#9 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:42 am

I usually only check once a day, but I've never had any issues. And when I occasionally check from home too, I've never had problems.
Noah
-------
Always mess with their minds

Return to “News and Announcements”