Wildstar

This forum is to talk geek-like about games ... have fun.

Moderators: Mustangz, Tourniquet, Badges

Thule
I'm so Focker, you can't even comprehend

Post#16 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:05 am

Since I gave some positive feedback (not sure if anyone cares? :P) about Wildstar, I feel responsible to mention:

Leveling through pvp is a bit of a mess right now. It's ~50% bots, so if you don't roll with a premade you're gonna lose. I actually lost 20 games in a row. I kept playing because (like the bots) I still gained xp and prestige (honor). Obviously pvp is a lot more fun when you have greater than a 0.01% chance of winning, but that's what premades are for I guess.

prytanis
The Real Deal
The Real Deal

Post#17 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:16 am

Thule wrote:Since I gave some positive feedback (not sure if anyone cares? :P) about Wildstar, I feel responsible to mention:

Leveling through pvp is a bit of a mess right now. It's ~50% bots, so if you don't roll with a premade you're gonna lose. I actually lost 20 games in a row. I kept playing because (like the bots) I still gained xp and prestige (honor). Obviously pvp is a lot more fun when you have greater than a 0.01% chance of winning, but that's what premades are for I guess.

Heh, good to know. I haven't been playing too much, but just got to level 6 and the first BG opened. Seemed pretty straight forward and fun. Mostly I just ran around spamming abilities I just unlocked at level 6 and really haven't figured out how to use.

I'll still work on questions and what not, but will dabble in the BGs too. I need to do some research on specs. Not sure if I should be buying all my abilities when they open up, or what.

Thule

Post#18 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:06 pm

They brought the banhammer yesterday, and I haven't seen hardly any bots lately.

Return to “General Game Discussion”